Coronavirus Prevention FAQs
What does Insight School of Wisconsin (ISWI) recommend that parents do to protect their children and families from coronavirus?
Like you, ISWI and K12 are concerned with the ongoing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. To safeguard your family and prevent the spread of the virus, K12 strongly recommends following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, some of which are outlined below:
CDC's Recommendations for Slowing the Spread
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Monitor your health daily. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.