Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Insight School of Wisconsin (ISWI), an online public charter school authorized by McFarland School District, helps students in grades 9–12 reach their true potential and earn their high school diploma. We understand that each student is different and requires a unique, tailored approach to learning. Our teachers ensure each student's needs are met by delivering personalized instruction and attention with a growth mindset.
Here's why Wisconsin families choose ISWI for their children:
- Our experienced, Wisconsin-licensed teachers who give students the attention they need to succeed
- The quality curriculum from K12, which harnesses powerful learning tools such as video, audio, live chat, virtual labs, and integrated materials to engage and inspire students
- An Individualized Learning Plan to place students in the appropriate courses, identify strengths and areas for improvement, and create a plan to chart their progress
- Exceptional programs to help struggling students not only catch up but excel
- Smart and sensible ideas, including Credit Recovery courses when needed to help students cope and succeed.
ISWI brings students, parents, teachers, and counselors together to form a powerful, collaborative team to help students thrive.
Head of School: TBD
Principal: Cynthia Worden — firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Principal: Carrie Cherney — email@example.com
ISWI Lead Teacher: Jay Hopfensperger — firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Engagement Administrator: Justine Johnson — email@example.com
SWA English Learner Program Coordinator: Miriam Mueuller-Owens — firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Events Special Education Administrator/ADA Compliance Coordinator: Rebecca Eberhardt — email@example.com